Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Week 10

Not much new here to post...thankfully! I guess that means things are going well! Casey is healing great and we are walking as much as we can with him. He loves his time with us and gets so excited when I mention to the kids that we are taking Casey for his walk. I can't even say "stroller" any more as he knows that equals a walk! So funny and smart!

I just finished reading Marley by John Grogan. If you have never read this and are a dog lover, you must get your hands on a copy! What a cute story and man I could relate to so much of it. Especially in Casey's early days when he was a terror! Close to what Marley did, but not for a long in years! Anyway check it out online if you are interested: http://www.marleyandme.com/

The author also has a children's book too called Marley and Me. I need to get a copy for my girls!
I was a wreck at the end of this book. It is easy reading and I read it in two sittings. Just a great story.

Well I will post again next week. Keep checking in!

3 comments:

sugarplum14 said...

Melissa.. you are NOT alone in being a wreck at the end of this book.. I called my husband sobbing so bad he couldn't understand me! What a great book for dog lovers!

Melissa said...

You are right! I loved it! Funny that your hubby could not understand you!

Grace & Maeby said...

no news is good news, right? :) I've been meaning to read this book! Now I definitely have to go check it out.