Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Week 14

Hello everyone. Been a crazy summer already! Had a lot of family visit! We had a blast! School ended, kids in camp, potty training my little one and a recital this weekend. With so much going on I haven't had time to report in!

Casey is a such a great boy. He is so "go with the flow" lately. He was great with all the family visiting and him not getting his 100% attention as usual! We are trying now to get back into our routine. Tough to walk him as much as he needs. We are doing our best. He is free outside and has been running here and there and doing fine. Occasionally will limp at nights end, but nothing serious and I know it is just from use during the day.

For the first time I am not sure where we go from here. Our surgeon said to increase the walks over the 3 months. That was at the 9 week apt. Not sure if we go back after that or what. I would love to get the all clear to play fetch with his ball again. Who am I kidding...Casey would LOVE this.

Haven't been able to keep up with the orthodogs group much either lately. So to all of you, your pups are in my thoughts and I am checking their blogs!

Take care,

Melissa & Casey

No comments: