Thursday, April 12, 2007

4/13/07


Things are going quite smoothly. Casey is up to 10 minute walks now and seems to be handling it well. He does appear to be more limpy at night, but he is still using the leg.


2 days ago I took Casey down our street to walk for his 10 minutes out for the first time. He was so happy to have different smells oppose to his boring back yard! Then it happened...he peed lifting his good leg and stood on the TPLO leg! I nearly fell over. I was so happy, but scared too. I guess Dr. Woolfson was right when he said Casey's knee was stable. I guess Casey agreed. He did this same thing 2 more times on our walk! A big milestone for us!


Otherwise he is eating well. Seems to like the Canidae! He is sleeping upstairs and doing excellent on his 1 time up at night and 1 time down in the morning. My husband is sleeping much better too! We are doing great and looking forward to the warmer Spring!

No comments: