Monday, April 16, 2007

4/16/07

Well we were successful in switching Casey's food to Canidae. He really seems to like it! I am relieved. He is doing well. We are walking up to 10 minutes 2-3 times a day. He is having a bit more energy these days. I think with all our rain lately it hasn't been easy to just be outside to even lay down. He also may be feeling better and thinking he is better! Today he seemed a bit more sore so we did not do as much walking. He did not have any "oops" moments so I can't figure out what would have started this other than that healing has its normal ups and downs. He was a bit more limpy today and tonight he is 3 legging a bit. I will keep an eye on him. I think he and my husband will be sleeping in the living room tonight needless to say to avoid the stairs. I think a bit of rest will put him back to normal. I will post again on his developments.

No comments: