Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday Boy!!


So today my big boy turns 7! I can't believe he is an old man now. Seems like yesterday he was chewing things up and being a pest! Wow he has changed over the years! We are planning a little party for Casey tonight when his Dad (my husband) gets home. My 2 and 5 year old are making him birthday cards...so sweet!

As for Casey's leg, he is healing wonderfully! I am so happy with his progress. He has his 6 weeks check up on Wednesday with his orthopedic surgeon. I am sure he will be happy too with what he sees.

Casey is up to 16 minute walks now and he is loving it! We go 3 times a day. When he walks outside he has no visible limp. Inside he does a bit as he seems to baby the leg a bit. No idea why. This will be one of the things I mention on Wednesday.

He is feeling more playful now too and we are doing what we can to play safely with him. He is a funny boy!

I will post pictures later and post again on Wednesday after his apt!

No comments: