Friday, May 11, 2007

7 Weeks and 2 days post-op


Well Casey continues to do excellent! He is up to 24 minute walks 2-3 times a day. As his walks are getting longer it seems it is getting tougher for us to squeeze 3 in a day! Although I am a stay at home Mom, I find I am never home! Two kids with schedules, school, activities, and the kids just plain not wanting to go on ANOTHER walk has me really trying to fit is all in! We are managing!

Casey's hair is growing in nicely and he is loving the turn in the weather to the sunny days!

He was refusing his food. He is such a picky eater! I went out yesterday and bought several different types of canned food. He doesn't seem to care what the grain is, but more importantly what it is mixed with. So we will try these and rotate them. So far he has had Innova in the can and really liked it. Gobbled it right away. I mixed it with his Canidae. I liked the Innova as it was less solid than the Canidae canned. It mixed easier with the grain. So far so good.

He has x-rays in 12 more days...wow this recovery is going smoothly and quick! Both the kids and I are anxious to have him run again! I will add some recent photos later!

No comments: